Benefits of Being a Fan Club Member
- Fan Club members have a star icon that appears on their profile that tells other members they can contact you without limits.
- You get unlimited access to pics, all the cruising spots, unlimited chat and email
- You can have up to 2500 guys on your buddy list
- You never see advertising banners.
- View unlimited number of profiles, and unlimited primary profile pics of other members vs only twenty as a basic member.
- View FULL SIZED profile pics for all members - open all profile pics in a new window and see them full size to get a close up view vs. none as a basic member.
- Access to full Cruising Listings, view as many listings as you want, check out pics of the location, get map links, print directions, or read/post unlimited comments.
- On Squirt Desktop appear at the top of all search results, including Profiles and Live Chat, so you get noticed first by other Squirters, and get contacted more often.
- Contact or be contacted by anyone on the site by email or chat as a Fan Club member.
- Send and receive as many E-mails and instant messages as you want to anyone you want vs. only five emails and one IM on Chat as a basic member.
- On Squirt Desktop access Webcam Chat and Group Video Chat Rooms as much as you want. Watch or be watched by anyone on webcam vs not be able to view webcam feeds from anyone, and not enter Group Video Chat Rooms as a basic member.
- Get unlimited message notifications. Get an alert every time another guy sends you an E-mail, IM, or when your buddies log in.
- Check out your ""Recently Viewed By"" list, which lets you take a look at the last 50 guys to check out your profile vs none as a basic member.
- On Squirt Desktop get access to all “Advanced Searches” on Squirt, and the sort feature. Search or sort by age, cock size, position, or anything else to find who you want to fuck even faster! Basic members can use the Quick Search feature, but cannot access the sort options.
- On Squirt Desktop post as many new message board strings, or reply to as many message boards as you want. Basic members can only post five new message boards and reply to five message boards per day.
- Store your saved email messages for six months vs only ten days as a basic member.
How to Join the Fan Club
Via Squirt Desktop
Click the "Upgrade Now" button in the top left of your screen under the “Upgrade” tab.
Via Squirt Mobile
Click the button with three horizontal lines in the top right corner of your screen and then the “Upgrade” button.
Submitting your billing info
Once you've clicked on "Upgrade" you'll be taken to a page where you can pick the package you want to buy and the way you want to pay then you click “Submit” and you will be taken to Squirt's secure billing page. This page is 100% secure and is safe-guarded by industry leading security features.
If you don't have a credit card, click the link that says ""Don't have a credit card? for alternate payment information. That will give you some info on making a non-credit card payment. Otherwise, fill out the information on the billing page. Be sure to fill everything in completely and exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Squirt is extremely committed to preventing credit card fraud, so if the information you provide does not match what your credit card company has on file, the transaction will not be successful. Be sure to include your CVV number, this is the three digits on the back of your card above the signature strip, and provides additional transaction security. Your transaction will automatically fail if you do not include this number.
Be sure to include a current, valid email address. Your transaction receipt will be emailed to this address, so make sure you enter one that you have access to. If discretion is required, please use an email address that only you have access to.
Be sure to click the Submit button only once. It may take a moment or two for the transaction to process, be patient! Clicking submit more than once may result in a duplicate charge.
Confirming your transaction
Be sure to take the time to review your purchase information, to ensure that the information is correct. Check the package amount, the price, the length of package, and be sure to take note of the membership renewal details. There are no refunds once the transaction is complete, so be sure to confirm the information is correct. If not, hit your back button to go back and make a change. If it all looks good, hit submit, click it only once to complete your transaction.
After you have submitted your transaction
Log out and back into your membership, and you'll see that your membership status has automatically changed from free to paid.
How will the transaction appear on my credit card statement?
For discretion, all charges will appear on your credit card statement as Pressnet Inc.
Remember to keep this in mind when you get your credit card statement, so you recognize the charge.
What to do if you have questions about your upgrade?
Squirt is committed to providing outstanding customer service, and all inquiries are answered as soon as possible. Customer Service is available from 8:00am to 2:00am EST, including weekend and holidays (excluding December 25th).
If you are having trouble upgrading your membership, or if you would prefer to do so with one of our billing representatives over the phone, please call our billing assistance line.
North America: 1-877-587-8649
United Kingdom: 0800-032-3665
Other Countries: 1-416-925-6665 option 2
If you have technical or billing inquiries, you can always reach our Customer Service team by going to the Contact Us link.
Membership renewal / expiry, and how to cancel a membership renewal
Your membership will renew automatically at the end of every membership term unless you choose to cancel your auto-renewal feature. For example, if you joined the Fan Club for 90 days, at the end of that membership term, your credit card will be re-billed and your membership automatically renewed so you never lose access to your Fan Club member benefits. However, should you ever wish to cancel your Fan Club membership and stop renewal on your membership subscription, doing so is easy and immediate, just follow these steps:
- Log into to your membership on Squirt Desktop .
- Click the Settings at the top right of your screen.
- Then click on Account Settings.
On this page you will be able to see your current auto-renewal setting and toggle it on or off. Once you have clicked it off, you'll see a small pop up box asking you if you are sure you want to cancel, click ""okay"". Your Account Settings page will automatically refresh, and you'll see that your renewal date is changed to your membership expiry date. This means your auto-renewal is turned off, and your Fan Club membership will expire at the end of your current term.
What happens after you cancel your auto-renewal feature?
At the end of your current membership term, your credit card will not be charged, and your Fan Club status will expire. You will lose access to all Fan Club features. You will still be able to log in and use your membership as a basic member, but you will face the same limited access to Squirt features that all basic members face. If you wish to renew your membership again, simply click the “Upgrade” button.