The first time you violate guidelines, the following actions are taken:
- The material is removed/edited immediately.
- You receive a warning from a Squirt.org moderator
For members who have previously been warned for violating guidelines, the following actions will be taken:
- The material will be removed/edited immediately.
- Your membership will be suspended automatically (Fan Club members will often get two warnings before suspension occurs).
- There are no refunds or reactivations for suspended memberships.
Other Penalties for Violations:
Revocation of comment privileges: If you post multiple off-topic or escalated posts to the Message Boards, Cocktales or Cruising sections (ie. starting or prolonging flame wars) Squirt.org admin may suspend your comment posting ability. Meaning - you still access your membership, but can't participate in any public comment areas of the site any longer.
Revocation of chat room privileges:
The posting guidelines apply to the Squirt.org Video Chat Rooms as well. If you violate Squirt.org Guidelines in a chat room, one of three things will occur, depending on the severity of the violation:
- A squirt.org moderator will remove you from the room you are chatting in, and send you a warning to abide by chat room guidelines in future.
- You will be removed from the chat room and your ability to enter/participate in the chat rooms will be suspended.
- Your membership to Squirt.org will be immediately, and permanently suspended. There are no refunds for suspensions.
We strive to maintain as much of a moderator-free forum as possible, to allow for free speech and candid dialogue. The above warning/suspension system is in place only to maintain a safe and effective community for all Squirt.org members to enjoy.