Get up to 10 days free
You can deactivate your profile so it cannot be viewed by anyone, but can still be reactivated at a later date without losing any of your information.
- Log in into your Squirt.org account (Desktop version).
- Click Settings at the top of your Squirt.org page, and then click Account Settings.
- At the bottom of that page, click on the button that says Deactivate My Membership.
- A small pop-up box will ask you if you are sure, click OK.
- Log in into your Squirt.org account (Mobile version).
- Click on the button with 3 lines at the top left corner of your Squirt.org page.
- Click on Account Settings + in the side menu, select Membership.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the link Account Preferences located under Account Management.
- Click on the link Deactivate your account.
- Tell us why you are taking this action and select Next.
- A small pop-up box will ask you if you are sure, select OK.
- You will now be logged out of your account and will see the login page, this means your account has been deactivated.