If you think Venice, Manhattan or even Malibu will give you the gay beach vibes you desire, you shouldn’t just think about sunning your buns when it comes to finding the gay and LGBT community in LA.
While LA may have some gay-friendly beaches, gay cruising in Los Angeles isn’t just beach-located cruising spots. Squirt.org is your top gay website to find hot cruising listings, well-reviewed hookup spots, and hot males who want to get down in DTLA and other gay sections tucked in the City of Angels.
Only our exclusive members get access to a cruising directory that makes finding fun as easy as a click or a tap away.
Gay Gym Cruising
When moving through the gay scene, there’s nothing like walking through your favorite gym and seeing some male bodies work up a sweat.
After a good pump from your local gym, why should the workout stop with free weights? Hit the showers and break a second sweat with locker room playmates.
Level up your gym hookup by knowing which gyms have the best spots for a few cool-down activities with a friend. Or, heat it back up again in the showers, such as at LA Fitness La Cienega. One Squirt.org member had this to say about this franchise location in LA:
“Got sucked up by this hot daddy in the showers; he even swallowed! Lol, nice.”
Gay Bathhouses in Los Angeles
Is there anything better than getting to your favorite gay sauna, removing layers and getting ready to play?
Our Squirt.org members love one popular gay bathhouse: North Hollywood Spa. Two trusted Squirt.org members write:
“This is a hidden gem . . . steam room is amazing and nice play area.”
“This is my favorite place to visit for many reasons! Enjoy the atmosphere and clientele! They have glory holes for anonymous play! Best place to go to after a long work week! Going now to do some nude sunbathing on the rooftop. Happy Sunday!”
Century Day and Night Spa
Century Day and Night Spa is a spa with a separate men's area. From a jacuzzi, showers big enough to share, a hot pool and a steam, dry and rain sauna, you can get wet in plenty of ways.
Our Squirt.org members think so too, with a couple of valued users writing:
“First time back here in a while, it was pretty good. There was a very, very hot, tall, muscular white guy with a huge thick-cut cock. Thanks for letting me suck on ur nipples, massage ur arms and play with ur dick and balls.”
“Usually really good, lol. Only come here late on the weekends, and it’s always been a hot time. Everyone’s cruising.”
Safety While Cruising
While West Hollywood and LA may seem like gay havens where cruising can’t go wrong, as always, practicing safety and being discreet while cruising is a must. For example, some places may have security, high foot traffic, or really, anyone who is looking to dash into your fun.
As always, if stopped and questioned, say you’re taking a whizz at a public toilet, for example, or just leave. Risking your safety is never worth it!
Join the Gay Sex Club in Los Angeles with a Squirt.org Membership
Los Angeles gay sex with hot gay males is only a few clicks away when you join Squirt.org.
Forget making connections at just nightclubs or gay bars. From Silver Lake to Beverly Hills, Squirt.org has your back in finding a great new lad, loads of cruising spots, or just a chance to blow off some steam with some cyber sex in the comfort of your home.
For locals or gay travelers alike, Squirt.org is a place to find an inclusive community with exclusive perks, such as finding ready males who know what they want and can’t wait to get it!
- For males that need a little happy hour, or a chance to find males with a cocktail in hand, LA features many hot gay bars near you to meet new gay men:
- Reload Afterhours - Find this late-night joint just on North Cahuenga Boulevard in LA for a gay dance club that will give you chances to glance at a hot stranger.
- Precinct - If you're eager to find some gay bear events in LA or just a fun night out, this new bar in DTLA brings back the gay nightlife to an already-rowdy late-night scene.
- Micky's West Hollywood - This WeHo hot spot is one to take advantage of. If you don't love their popular drag show every Monday, you may still find an opportunity to take a lucky man home.
- Eagle LA - It's hard not to travel to a major US city for gay fun and not find an Eagle to grab a drink, this classic leather bar across the globe will all have a different vibe depending on where you go.
- Akbar - A no-nonsense gay bar with a jukebox and a low-key vibe just on Sunset Boulevard with no strings attached fun that you can enjoy no matter your mood.
- The Abbey - A well-known restaurant with a dance floor that is a staple of WeHo; find this joint just off of Santa Monica Boulevard on N Robertson Blvd.
- Gay gym cruising is a great way to work your muscles and cock in the steam room and locker room with other hot anonymous males. Some hot LA gyms include:
- Crunch Gym - If you're going to Crunch in WeHo–with this location featuring a sauna and steam room for all its members–you can expect more cruising action as you undress from your sweats to the locker room showers.
- Golds Gym - The location on Fig and 7th presents a well-sized gym with a nice locker room, pool and tons of equipment. Also, check out the franchise location on Romaine Street in Hollywood, where plenty of gay males go to suck off in the showers and have fun in the (glass) steam room.
- LA Fitness DTLA - This locker room and shower on the W 7th Street location will surely get your cock and muscles pumped. Also, check out the Hollywood location just off El Centro Avenue.
- Equinox in WeHo - The West Sunset Boulevard location is the one for the Equinox vibe and gay cruising; the well-stacked locker room is great for cruising and getting sudsy with a friend in the showers.
- Toluca Lake Tennis & Fitness Club - Speaking of luxury, this boutique tennis and fitness club is also known as a hot spot for gay cruising action; find it on Forest Lawn Drive and catch some males in the locker room who want to practice more than their tennis stroke.
- If you love to get naked with other males at local bathhouses near you in Los Angeles, there are an array of clubs and facilities to rock out with your cock out; get in some steamy fun at the following facilities:
- Century Day and Night Spa - A traditional Korean spa in the heart of LA, a unisex spa that still promises a good time in the gendered parts of the spa where men can unwind and get naked.
- Spa Palace - Just off S. Union Avenue; this is a spa for both men and women, so keep it discreet. Still, many Squirt.org members promise explicit jackoff fun, even on slow days.
- North Hollywood Spa - Gay sauna on Vineland Ave that's well-maintained, has cool vintage memorabilia and brings a lot of traffic from the now-closed Midtowne Spa.
- FLEX Spas Los Angeles - Look up this place with 15 years of history just off Melrose Avenue and enjoy a gay cruising adventure with a handsome stranger.
- Wi Spa - Another unisex Korean spa in Koreatown where many gay males go to find some action; check out the sleep room, sauna, and locker room later in the day to connect for a good time.
- Males love to find a discreet bathroom to play anonymously with other gay and bisexual males just off the busy streets of LA. Find your NSA pleasure at these well-regarded cruising bathrooms:
- California Plaza Shopping Mall - Big washroom with easy viewing understall, reflection to see who is fucking around in the mirrored tile; located right by the Amazon lockers under the overhead walkway.
- JW Marriott Hotel on W. Olympic Blvd - A hotel restroom; take the escalators when you enter. The second floor is more private, but it is only a one-person bathroom, while the third floor has stalls where you can hook up with more guys.
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Downtown - Located in the Financial District on Wilshire Blvd; restroom will be in the lobby where the colorful wall is; across from the couches. You can even sit on the couches and wait to make eye contact with a hot male before entering.
- Home Depot - The underground parking in the W 6th Street Home Depot in West Lake is known for hot hookup fun. Go in the store and cruise the aisles for men, then walk back to your car and see what hot male with wood follows you for some hot cock-sucking good times.
- LAX Hilton - If you're coming into the city or you're staying at this airport hotel, this hotel bathroom includes large double doors to ensure you hear anyone who comes while you're getting down, as well as removable toilet paper dispensers so you can make your very own discreet gay glory hole.
- If you love to embrace a sexy time at the cover of dark in some late-night park cruising, you're not alone. Squirt.org members love these parks for the promise of a good, sexy time with other males:
- Banning Park - Public bathrooms in the park's center behind the big Banning house; follow the trail around the outside gate for a dick-choking good time.
- Oso Park - A small park near the LA River; turn right onto Oros St and look for the LA River bike path just down the street, which is best for more privacy and gay sex fun.
- El Cariso Park - Another nice park with bathrooms more towards the back; take the walking trail behind the dirt area covered in bushes and trees.
- Debs Park Parking Lot and Restrooms - Just on Deb s Park Road, two quiet bathrooms in this park are perfect for cruising; the park is open from sunrise to sunset, but guys love to frequent this park early in the morning.
- Griffith Park Zoo - This former LA zoo still has the cages from when they moved the animals in 1966, but if you want to feel a little more sexual freedom, take the hiking trails up the hills where cruising joggers and gay males look to hook up.
- Bellevue Park - In Silver Lake, this neighborhood park on the corner of Lucille Avenue and Marathon Street is open 24/7 and has toilets where men come to play.
- Poinsettia Park - Busy park just off North Poinsettia Place, where plenty of down-low guys come to play after sunset; be sure not to wear underwear for easy access and to show the males just how hard you are.
- The stress of finals, mid-terms and essays is enough to make any horny college boy ready to explode with eagerness on another gay male looking for a good time. Some classic gay campus cruising spots in LA include:
- CalState - The urinals in the bathroom at King Hall feature no dividers, so you can sneak a peek at what your neighbor is packing before heading to one of the many toilet stalls for more play.
- The University of Southern California - The cruising bathrooms on campus are in the Student Union, located in the center of campus; one member tip is to sit in the more oversized stall and jack off; interested men will see your reflection in the urinal section.
- UCLA - College gay males frequent the campus between classes, with many males flocking to the third-floor bathroom in the Ackerman Student Union building to get some gay hookup fun.