bathhouse-sauna
  • York Hall Baths

  • Website link:
    • City: Tower Hamlets
    • Neighbourhood: Bethnal Green
    • Address: 5-15 Old Ford Road
  • Viewed: 116477
  • Rating: 3 Rating: 3 star 100
  • Description: MUNICIPAL BATH, SO SOME DISCRETION IS NECESSARY. Home of the cult of amateur massaging. About 95% gay, but the remaining 5% are very vociferous, so called, STRAIGHTS! WELL WORTH A VISIT. This is a very friendly place not like most bath-houses where nobody says a word to you.

    Facilities: 2 Steam rooms, 3 Dry rooms, Sauna, Plunge Pool, Rest Room with Snacks and non-alcoholic drinks