One of the best ways to find gay cruising spots in San Diego is by connecting with the gay, curious and bisexual community; on Squirt, vibrant and diverse communities of males have created various avenues for socializing and sharing information about cruising spots.
In this digital age, technology has made it easier than ever to find gay cruising spots, but Squirt.org is the #1 gay hookup app to connect males across the USA, San Diego and worldwide with ease; here’s how Squirt makes it easy to find males looking to suck and fuck.
How Can I Use Squirt.org to Enhance Gay Sex Across San Diego?
Squirt.org is the best way to find males seeking males and looking to fuck pronto; as Squirt.org, we understand that not everyone can host, and that’s why horny hookup spots across the city are vital for red-blooded men like yourself to let off some steam.
Only Squirt.org makes it incredibly easy to locate the latest and greatest gay cruising spots in San Diego; from cottaging spots, public rest stops and even gyms where pumped males get together in the locker room, Squirt makes it easy to not only see the best spots to go but arrange with others when you’re looking to be there and find the best time when it’s busy and freaky!
Get on Squirt.org Today and Unlock Horny San Diego Males
Level up your gay dating prowess into boss mode by signing up for your free Squirt.org account and getting access to all the best cruising spots in your ‘hood and across San Diego. Only Squirt.org makes it easy to not only cruise across town; with unlimited gay chat features for free and Fan Club members, the party never stops as your rock-hard cock goes from AM to PM fucking.
Plus, with video chat rooms available 24/7, erotic gay stories created and shared by our horny members and amateur gay videos and photos uploaded by our community, Squirt is your hottest porn site, the best mobile chat app and jerk-off central wherever you are in the world. Get started today.
- Squirt.org's robust cruising listings help you find the hottest hookup gyms where gay and bisexual males love to cruise the locker rooms after a hard workout:
- Planet Fitness - located on Scranton Rd; this gym features restrooms with changing rooms, bathroom stalls, and showers. The best times for action are early mornings and late evenings. Try a foot tap for stall play or glance at your mate for shower play. It can be busy during peak hours.
- Westfield UTC 24 Hour Fitness - Cruisy gym at University City, where mall employees and those looking to fuck come to play. The 24 Hour on Balboa also has a packed steam room where members play.
- LA Fitness - Located in Mission Valley on Russell Park Way, many Squirt.org members now frequent this location after the 24 Hour Fitness on Camino Del Rio N got less cruisy and more run down.
- With the warm weather, plenty of males aim to find other mates freeballing and showing off their hard cocks through some gym shorts across cruising parks in the USA; some in San Diego include:
- Golden Hill - This park on Golden Hill Drive gets busy during the summer; going to your car, a trail, or somewhere else is better to avoid getting caught. To get there, go south on 25th Street or north from 26th St and Pershing Dr. The park is busiest between 5 pm to 7 pm. There is a parking lot near the toilets where guys watch, but the trails near Morley Field Park are better for cruising.
- Redwood Circle - Located on Balboa Drive in Bankers Hill (the Sixth Avenue/West Mesa side of Balboa Park), this park suits all types of guys, including daddies, twinks, and bears. The best time to go is after sunset. Just observe the behavior of others and follow general cruising etiquette. It is common for guys to ask for a cigarette to indicate interest.
- Marian Bear Park - This dirt parking lot is known for cruising and hookups. It attracts all types of men and is popular during lunch and after work. The best way to get there is by taking the 52 and exiting at Regents/Clairmont Rd; be discreet and be careful of law enforcement.
- Balboa Park - From Texas St. and University Ave., turn south on Texas St. until it dead ends at Morley Field. Drive behind the swimming pool to the parking lot. There is also a public restroom off the northeastern edge of the park, near Arnold Ave and Jacaranda Place. Many gay college males frequent the restroom, contractors, business guys on their lunch break, and individuals looking for casual encounters.
- Florida Canyon Trails - The parking lot by the baseball field, plus the trails and thick bushes, are best for cover to give oral and suck; get closer to Florida Dr, and you’ll find plenty of guys looking to outdoor cruise.
- Plenty of hot and horny sophomores in San Diego are looking to rim and suck; you just need to know where to look to find them; some places include:
- C Building at San Diego City College - The men's room is located on the second floor's south side of the C building. It faces the back of the theater, with two concrete picnic tables across from it. Inside are three stalls, one of which is an accessible stall with space to get busy. Take the Blue or Orange lines from the Trolley and get off at Smart Corner/City College Station to get there. Walk east on C street, pass a community garden, climb stairs, and make a sharp right. The restroom entrance is on the left.
- University of California, San Diego - The Visual Arts Building features a nighttime 1st-floor bathroom where students can get into some cock-sucking action. Also, the restrooms on the first level of Pepper Canyon Hall are known to get some hookup action from students needing a "study break."
- University of San Diego - Get on Squirt.org near this catholic private college on Alcala Park Way and find some local studs looking to get down on their knees.
- San Diego features plenty of hot and horny adult shops and bookstores with back rooms and gloryholes to suck to your heart's content; some include:
- High-Lite XXX Books and Theater - Located on Hancock Street with a recently remodeled and reopened XXX theater. The theatre attracts gay men, trans, and couples due to its clean layout.
- Adult Superstore on Barnett Avenue - The theater has two rooms with large TV screens playing straight and gay videos. There are regular theater seats and many cruising back rows to get it on with other males looking to play.
- Adult Depot on Kurtz Street - A sex accessories shop with a theater and video arcade; the theater has two sides, and the right-side room has the last row of seats removed for action. The arcade booths are in the back right. There is a mix of people who go here, and it is busy on Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sunday afternoons.
- Adult Emporium on Conroy Street - Open 24 hours, this video arcade gets plenty of action with a "Mancave" where lots of bi, gay and curious guys blow off some steam.
- Use Squirt.org's "Cruise Now" feature to find the best gay cottaging spots in San Diego near you; however, here are some member favorites below:
- Walmart on Murphy Canyon Road - The best time to visit is from late morning to late afternoon; browse the Men's clothing area and look for others who may be there for the same purpose. If interested, one can initiate contact by subtly touching your crotch when you have eye contact.
- UTC Restrooms - This shopping centre on La Jolla Village Dr features an incredibly cruisy bathroom near the Peleton Store in the mall. Also, the men's restroom in Macy's and Nordstrom sees plenty of action from local male shoppers cruising for dick.
- In the mood for the beach? Or, a car lot where you can hop out of your hot rod and onto another? Other Squirt.org members love these cruising spots in San Diego:
- Blacks Beach - Located on Torrey Pines Scenic Drive, this nude beach has plenty of sand and surf. There is also a steeper trail from the north end of the Glideport parking lot. The best times to visit are early morning or late afternoon, and weekends can be busy.
- Club San Diego - this busy bathhouse features showers, a sling room, a sauna and a jacuzzi; it gets jam-packed after the bars on the weekends.
- Vons Parking Lot - On Clairemont Mesa Blvd, this lowkey spot in the back row of an underused parking lot only allows for car play as there is no outdoor space; we recommended setting up things in advance so as not to look suspicious and not to ruin the spot.